One of my clients is opening a new position in his marketing staff. He’s searching for someone with a double experience as a strategic planner and a product manager.
Role: Marketing Co-ordinator
Job location(s): Mouscron, Belgium – near Lille in France
This position is accountable for providing support in creating, developing and implementing marketing plan for Chocolate and Cocoa, including assessing customer needs, segmentation and delivering value propositions tailored to customers, based on market, customer and category analysis. You will be daily co-operating with different specialists in communication, R&D and sales management.
- Manage selected projects derived from marketing plan.
- Provide market and customer analysis supporting marketing plan definition and execution.
- Input in the design (e.g. ideation/innovation process) and execution of customer tailored and insight based value propositions creating value for the customer as well as Cargill Cocoa and Chocolate.
- Support the roll out of value propositions towards (selected) customers and support communications in development of tools and messages via marketing managers.
- Support in the creation, development and implementation of the chocolate and cocoa marketing plan based on actively gained customer insights through analysis and bound by the marketing objective and scope.
- You will be reporting to the Marketing Manager Chocolate.
- You will be travelling 20-30% of your working time.
- Fluent english.
To apply, thank you to send a creative resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org